Do you wish to be part of an exciting health technology industry? Finnish health technology company Merivaara is a leader in intuitive healthcare technology and industrial design, with surgery room solutions being a key focus and growth area. Merivaara’s software, equipment and services improve patient safety and increase the quality and efficiency of surgery operations in leading international hospitals.
We are now looking for a technical
to manage our implementation and development projects.
In this role you will be responsible for leading operating room technology related projects. Our end customers are hospitals and other healthcare units. During projects, your duty is to keep all the related threads in your hands and to communicate with customer representatives, our distributors, and other various internal and external stakeholders. You lead many projects at different stages at the same time, resource them to the right people and make sure things get to the finish line as agreed and on schedule.
We expect from you
- Proven track record in managing challenging system installation or development projects
- At least Bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably from ICT or electrical/mechanical engineering
- Fluent Finnish and English skills
- Systematic approach to work with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Good negotiation skills
- Hands-on attitude and enthusiasm to learn new things
- Travel readiness both in Finland and abroad
- Background from healthcare sector and/or construction sites is seen as an advantage
- Basic skills in 3D CAD (Solid Works) is seen as an advantage
- Project planning, follow up and reporting to key stake holders
- Ensuring that the agreed quality and cost targets are fulfilled
- Guiding the project team and resources
- Managing scope, client requirements and change requests
- Ensuring customer acceptances according to agreed milestones
- Ensuring project invoicing and cash flow
- Keeping up good relations with the customers
you an interesting and challenging job in a rapidly growing Healthtech industry. The Merivaara team will give you full support to become an expert of Merivaara products and further develop your project management skills to achieve the set targets. Our office is located in Lahti, but many of the tasks can be carried out remotely.
Send your application and CV with salary request by October 20, 2020 via email to jobs(at)merivaara.com. Applications will be processed during the application period, so please apply as soon as possible.
More information of the position from Mira Ruhanen, Head of Field Operations, tel. 044-2755055 or mira.ruhanen(at)merivaara.com.